"ionn't do too much B L O G G I N, i just run the town ionn't do too much joggin..." -hov.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

april 13, 2010

now playing: Tha Mobb by Lil Wayne on Tha Carter II (Explicit) via Pandora app for BB-21EEFF24

well i had an eventful day...you see that tattoo on my chest...thats a liver cancer ribbon memorializing my poppie's death...my mother found out about today, and was cool with it...i was honest, we had a great talk i've been having great days lately but now i know im really growing up, early college departure was only the beginning...at the start of this semester i opened with a list of what's new, here's an update at the closing:

  • new love interest
  • new phone
  • new BBM pin: 21EEFF24
  • new shoes
  • new lipstick color
  • new nail polish (I PINK I CAN)
  • new haircut
  • new dance group
  • new frien
  • new shades
  • new tattoo
  • new friend in my mum
me with a bag full of clothes i dont want anymore
Now at platos closet =) i cant wait to see someone in my shit LOL! you cant tell me i dont run LA riiiight NOW BITCH...hahhaaa
 sorry wrong pic roomie...

ahhhh better, this is my roommate =) hey little boooy well we got hungry and ventured to chipotle right after mmmm chicken quesadillas OOH MINE IS STILL IN THE FRIIIIDGE

and this is me...we felt like we were in a clip of THE HILLS at those tiny asstables trynna eat some quesadillas bigger than the table!!! wth??? right, and they always trynna skimp on the chicken, she put cheese and chicken and wrapped mine up...uhhh scuse me..SCUSE ME can i get some toppings lol dry ass tortilla AND MORE CHCKEN...the the manager comes lookin like wario from mariokart talkin about it costs more for 3 toppings i said you never charged me before and its not fair to charge me now you always ring me up, thanks hun! (cheap ass chipotle aint shit but the rich mans taco bell)

then we saw prince in the walmart parking lot..OOHWA "purify yourself in the waters of lake minnetonka"


we finally get back to the school and my roommate accuses me of having the kevin hart white man laugh...you know THIS ONE

i did not, she burned me and it caught me off guard, my breath was taken away

No comments: