"ionn't do too much B L O G G I N, i just run the town ionn't do too much joggin..." -hov.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

noone gets married anymore??

now i've been to my share of weddings, been in 2 and i must say those ceremonies are boring as all hell but he receptionnnnn is always the best part. the influx of weddings was brought to my attention yesterday via twitter by one of my frannnns @KDotForbes (shoutout to his blog on the come up forbesfantasies.blogspot.com) so here's some videos of wedding surprises





NOOO THE DIDNT! doooo remember the time!



NOOOO they did not just "crank dat"


this was definitely the funniest, LOL she set her poor dad up then he brings out the robot, omg cant wait til my wedding...hmm need a groom first
FILL OUT APPLICATIONS HERE!

WHEN WEDDINGS GO WRONG



No comments: