"ionn't do too much B L O G G I N, i just run the town ionn't do too much joggin..." -hov.

Friday, December 11, 2009

ANNUAL RUSH PHILANTHROPIC YOUTH PARTY

ab imo pectore.

for those of you that know me i go to this event every year with my organization bedstuy's project re-generation (http://www.pr-g.org/) this is my 5th one I believe and each year i get a better spot at the show, last 3 years ive been on stage, in VIP with nicki minaj and this year dj booth with dj envy...hes quite the eye candy, married though. unfortunatly as i get higher the show gets lower, theres barely any celebrities but sway whack ass still hosting he kicked me off stage one year after dutty winin..idc i won my tickets!...Diggy was the highlight of the show, not knocking his hustle this lil boy has hits, i actually like his mixtape POINT TO PROVE...better than jojo lame gap-toothed ass smh i love the fam, jojo is tooooo nice but he tries too hard anyway diggy had all the pre-pubescent panties wet. anyway heres my pics =)

diggy russy jojo


No comments: